Do you have an upcoming Chicago event?
Are you a boutique, restaurant, or bar in Chicago looking to promote your next event? Contact me and I can add your event to an upcoming GGC Newsletter and promote your event on social media.
Girl’s Guide Chicago can also help you create your next mini event!
If you are looking to plan a mini event for your boutique, restaurant, or bar, let GGC help you. Girl’s Guide Chicago will create, help you create, or help you promote your next mini event.
What’s a mini event?
A mini event is an event that is catered towards a small group of customers. Perfect for boutiques or small stores, local charities, bars, restaurants when you want an intimate girl’s day or night event for about 30 to 100 people. These events only last one day or a few hours and they are great for promoting new arrivals in your store, a sale, a special announcement for VIP customers, a new tasting menu, a seasonal drink, and more.
What can Girl’s Guide Chicago do for you?
GGC can help you with the following to make sure your event represents your brand and your customer. For example,
- choose the right audience for your mini event
- create an invite or VIP list for your event, including local Chicago bloggers
- create a social media strategy to promote your mini event
- guest post for your brand or promote your upcoming event on Girl’s Guide Chicago or in an upcoming GGC Newsletter
- create an ebook or digital magazine that represents and showcases your brand
- plan a unique giveaway and a takeaway as a thank you for your customers
- help set up and assist with your mini event
If this sounds perfect for your next Chicago event please contact me for more information and/or a pricing package.
Looking forward to working with you!