Last Updated On: October 13, 2018
I’m not complaining (too much) and I don’t know about you but it’s been a long hot summer. Don’t get me wrong, I love summer but these continued ninety degree days are just a bit much. This morning we woke up to a definite chill in the air. I happily put on my favorite comfy sweatshirt that I haven’t worn in months and we headed literally right next door to the grand opening of HERO Coffee. We have been patiently waiting all summer for HERO to open. It’s so nice to have a great coffee shop right next door. They opened just in time for the fall season.
Speaking of the fall season and hot coffee it’s time to share my Chicago Fall Bucket List. I truly love this time of year and just wait because if you follow me and remember last year my Chicago Holiday Bucket List is even better!
Okay, I’m ready. Bring on the cozy knits and hot chocolate!
Chicago Fall Bucket List 2018
You can download my entire fall bucket list here. But I wanted to share a few of my favorite things that I’m looking forward to doing this fall season.
- Apple Fest in Lincoln Square
- Enjoying hot chocolate with friends. My current favorite places to get hot chocolate is Leonida’s
- I’ve been dying to go to The Green Mill. I can’t believe I’ve never been there
- Stroll the Riverwalk (before it gets too cold) and check out the new Art on the Mart
- I have to check out the new Tao Chicago. I loved the one in Vegas
- I’ve never been to MCA. Did you know it’s free for Chicago residents on Tuesdays
- I would love to do another free Chicago Walking Tour. I’ve done the Gold Coast and the Ghost Tour and I really enjoyed them both. The Devil in the White City tour has been on my list for awhile
- Looking forward to having a date night at Gibson Italia
- Heading to Hyde Park to explore Jackson Park and Stony Island Arts Bank Library
- There are some of my favorite bands actually heading to Chicago this fall including Fleetwood Mac, Phil Collins, the Eagles, and Elton John. Oh, if you are an RHOBH fan than Erika Jane is also coming October 21st. Tickets for her show are sold out but I’m still hoping to find some.
Free Download: Save a copy of this checklist I made:
Chicago Fall Bucket List 2018 (Not For Tourist Edition)
Of course, I hope you know that even though I say this checklist is not for tourist, tourist can absolutely use this list to enjoy and explore Chicago. It just doesn’t include the normal touristy things. However, whenever I explore a new city I love living like a local so maybe you do as well.
Plan a Fall Weekend in Chicago
If you are from out of town or a Chicago local looking to plan a staycation. You can download my FREE eBook filled with great ideas on how to have an amazing fall weekend in the city.
Click on the image below to get the FREE eBook.
Pin me for later!