Last Updated On: June 12, 2018
It’s my most favorite time of the year. With the city a buzzing, and everyone so happy and full of good cheer…
Ok, so I’m not going to re-write the lyrics to that entire song, but you obviously get the point. Summers in Chicago are always the best and there is literally always something to do and there’s always something going on. So, again this year I had to write my Chicago summer bucket list with everything I want to see and do this summer. I feel like every year my summer bucket list keeps getting longer and longer but that’s okay I usually get to check off most of my absolute favorite things.
Hopefully, this rainy, chilly weather clears up this week we can start really enjoying the summer. A few things at the top of my list this summer that I didn’t get to do last summer are…
- Jazzin’ at the Shedd Aquarium
- Listen to more live music at the Pritzker Pavilion in Millennium Park. It’s truly magical!
- Pack a picnic and enjoy a movie in the park (everytime we planned for one last year it rained!)
- Plan a rosè all day crawl with my girlfriends
- Enjoy happy hour on a boat (Yep! Goldstar has discounted tickets)
- Finally, I’m going to get to watch the Air and Water Show on a boat (Yay! I’m so excited about this!)
- Enjoy cocktails at the new Z Bar at The Peninsula Hotel
Chicago Summer Bucket List 2018 (Not For Tourist Edition)
If you would like a free copy of my Chicago summer bucket list with tons of the best things to do this summer, just click on the image below to download and save a copy for yourself.
And, by the way, I’m not really trying to exclude visitors to Chicago, my guides and lists are for everyone, so you should use this bucket list to explore what we locals really enjoy doing.
Happy Summer! xo