Last Updated On: February 20, 2018
Planning an upcoming trip to Chicago or want to plan a Chicago shopping trip? Chicago is a huge city with so much to see and do. However, ladies I know when you come to a big city you are definitely going to want to make some time to do some shopping. Before you head to Chicago, you might want to plan out your Chicago Shopping Tour, so you can make time to experience it all.
I love to shop! I have also lived in Chicago for ten years and I know the best places go shopping. Although I love the boutique shopping areas in Chicago, you can also download my ebook with my favorites boutiques. I know that if you coming to Chicago for a vacation you will probably want to shop on famous Michigan Avenue and around the gorgous Gold Coast neighborhood. It’s also easy to navigate and you have some many great shopping and dinning options in these areas. I do have to say that after living here for so long I still love to shop downtown.
Because there are so many stores to shop and so many great restaurants to dine, I thought I would put together a FREE Chicago shopping tour guide that you can download for FREE. Use my eBook to help you plan your upcoming Chicago shopping trip.
How to Plan Your Own FREE Chicago Shopping Tour
In this FREE eBook you will get;
- Where the best places are to shop on Michigan Avenue
- Where the best places are to shop in the Gold Coast
- The most trendy and favorite places to dine, with tips on what to order
- Where to go to relax and to enjoy a morning or afternoon coffee and maybe even a sweat treet
- The best places for cocktails with the girls after shopping
- A sample itinerary to help you get started, with tips to help you plan your shopping trip
Sound like a perfect shopping day or weekend for you? Download my FREE Chicago Shopping Tour Guide below! Just sign up below with your email to receive my FREE eBook.
P.S. If you love my eBook please leave a review in the comments below or feel free to share with your friends. Thank you!